What to expect when you register with Morgan Spencer
Registering with a new agency can often be daunting, so we make sure that we have the right support in place for you.
When you register with Morgan Spencer, you can expect the following:
- A dedicated Consultant who will work with you and contact you regularly during your job search.
- A choice of assignments, permanent jobs, short-term, contract or day-to-day.
- Work in small or medium sized business, large corporate or multi national companies in a wide range of sectors, including Banking, Media, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Consultancy, Fashion and Retail.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Fantastic benefits including holidays, gym membership subsidies, free use of the internet to help you manage your job search and access to train on software packages.
- A Candidate Charter that we follow to make sure that we are providing you with the best service to meet your individual needs all of the time.
What you will need to register with Morgan Spencer
Please have the following documentation available so we can start to look for work for you straight away.
- Evidence of the right to work in the UK (UK or ROI passport for digital verification or sharecode if you hold a UK Visa.)
- References for the past two years from previous employers. If you have not been working, bring a personal reference from a professional, e.g. a College Lecturer.
- Qualifications and Certificates (original copies for verification.)
What happens when you meet your Consultant?
You will be given the option of a face to face or Zoom meeting convenient to you. Your dedicated consultant will:
- Take you through the registration and assessments
- Conduct an interview to fully understand your skills and experience, as well as your career aspirations and how we can help place you in your ideal job.
- Help is also available to optimise your CV, just ask!