City of London
THE COMPANY: Our client is a leading barristers chambers who are seeking a receptionist to join on a part time, permanent basis.
- Maintaining the smooth running of the chambers and ensuring high standards are met
- Acting as the first point of contact, ensuring messages are passed on accurately and quickly
- Regular inspections of reception area and meeting rooms to ensure they are clean and tidy
- General administrative duties
- Experience working on reception is required, ideally in legal or a professional services environment
- Experience using video conference facilities
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Confident with a professional attitude
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114