Cookies on this website
We use only session cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) JSESSION_ID cookie
(2) Facebook session cookie
(3) LinkedIn session cookie
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to improve the website's usability;
(3) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) to connect to 3rd party services of benefit;
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors experience so we can continually improve our site and provide you with the most relevant information. Google Inc's registration is a http://safeharbor.export.gov/companyinfo.aspx?id=10543. For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html. Google has also created their own opt-out plugin that you can get from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by us or our Internet Service Provider. Due to limitations and volume of the Internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet or our website as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
- We also collect information about visitors who use our website in order to improve our services. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes.
- Our website has been designed to be accessible for all users, including people with disabilities.
- The site conforms to the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium, levels 1, 2 and 3 which means it is readable to the widest possible audience.
- Our website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for presentation purposes. A modern browser is needed to make the most out of our site, though the site is still usable in older browsers and alternative devices, such as mobile phones or screen readers.
- Using this method of site creation, we can make sites easier to use and navigate, no matter who is using it or how it is accessed.
- From a business and marketing standpoint, creating accessible sites ensures that pages load faster and appear higher in search engine rankings, which will make the site a much more valuable marketing tool for any company.