What we do when we collect your information. We collect and process personal data only so far as is necessary to facilitate the recruitment process. This data will include the information you supply to us including your name, email address and CV via our registration process, information requests and applications via our website.
We will use your information in such ways to facilitate the recruitment process, including but not limited to:
1. Using your details to job match and locate a role that suits your requirements
What happens to your personal information when you provide us with your CV?
When you submit your CV via our website it will be stored online and our recruitment consultants will enter your personal information in to our in-house database. If you supply your CV by other means your personal information will also be entered in to our in-house database. Your information will only be accessible to Morgan Spencer staff and any prospective employers or clients for the purposes of the recruitment process both locally and internationally as required.
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use only session cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) JSESSION_ID cookie
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google Inc are members of the US Safe Harbor Scheme.
Google Inc's registration is a http://safeharbor.export.gov/companyinfo.aspx?id=10543.
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin that you can get from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites as cookies are need for operation of most modern websites/3rd party integration features.
Executive PA & Secretarial, Sales & Marketing, HR & Training, Legal & Compliance, Office & Administration, Finance & Accounting and Customer Service recruitment or jobs in London.