What to expect when you register with Morgan Spencer?
Registering with a new agency can often be daunting, so we make sure that we have the right support in place for you.
When you register with Morgan Spencer, you can expect the following:
- A dedicated Consultant who will work with you and contact you regularly during your job search.
- A choice of assignments, permanent jobs, short-term, contract or day-to-day.
- Work in small or medium sized business, large corporate or multi national companies in a wide range of sectors, including Banking, Media, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Consultancy, Fashion and Retail.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Fantastic benefits including holidays, gym membership subsidies, free use of the internet to help you manage your job search and access to train on software packages.
- A Candidate Charter that we follow to make sure that we are providing you with the best service to meet your individual needs all of the time.
Please bring the following documentation with you so that your Consultant can start looking for work for you straight away:
- Identification in the form of a passport.
- Evidence of the right to work in the UK (passport or visa as appropriate.)
- Bank details.
- References for the past two years from previous employers. If you have not been working, bring a personal reference from a professional, e.g. a College Lecturer.
- Qualifications and Certificates (original copies for verification.)
When you arrive at Morgan Spencer's offices to register you will meet your dedicated Consultant in person who will:
- Explain our registration process in full, and take you through our registration forms and assessments.
- Show you to a quiet area so that you can complete the assessments.
- Go through your assessment results and offer you the option of free training on our systems if required.
- Conduct an interview to fully understand your skills and experience, as well as the type of roles that would interest you.
If you need help with your CV, we can help