Butler and Facilities Assistant
£30000 per annum
15-01-2020 12:04 PM
London, The City
BUTLER AND FACILITIES ASSISTANT
CITY OF LONDON
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday
My client, a membership body for elite professionals within Central London, are looking for a Butler and Facilities Assistant who has a warm and welcoming persona, high standards of professionalism and confident providing a five star experience. The successful candidate will have gained experience ensuring the smooth running of meetings and events.
- Cleaning, preparing and setting tables for events.
- Preparing all cutlery, plates and equipment for the company functions.
- Serving food and wines at table. (Butler, Silver service, buffet, plated)
- Supporting the events closely and providing feedback to the manager
- Delivering events, assisting in team briefings to ensure all members of the team are aware of event plans and expectations.
- Serving tea and coffee for meetings and other functions.
- Ensuring a good flow of communication between Halls, Kitchen and Events team to deliver events to a high standard.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Security procedures.
- Hospitable and passionate about delivering a 5-star service and creating an excellent experience for guests.
- Experience of silver service advantageous
- Butler experience and with ideally venue experience.
- Flexible approach with ``can do`` attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114