Customer Service Advisor
£25000 per annum
15-01-2020 09:13 AM
Customer Service Advisor
Kings Cross, London
An exciting new start up, fin-tech company Cazoo, are looking to recruit for their Customer Support team.
Their mission is to transform the way people buy used cars and make buying a car no different to buying any other product online today. Working within the Customer Support team, you will have an absolute passion for customers and delivering an amazing customer experience
- As an Customer Service Advisor you`ll be helping to make the customers car dreams come true, ensuring their expectations are exceeded every time. Our customers are at the heart of Cazoo, making sure questions are answered accurately and professionally. This could be by directly helping a customer or indirectly through assisting a Customer Support Specialist to create amazing experiences.
- In return for your passion, enthusiasm and commitment you`ll have the opportunity to work at one of the UK`s most exciting start-ups, helping us to delight customers every single day in a job that`s full of energy and purpose.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Drive sales through service - this isn`t a hard sales role, but a support role aimed to help customers find the right car for them from the Cazoo inventory.
- Build strong rapport with both customers and support specialists
- Work in partnership with all the Cazoo team to make sure our customers receive a great experience with every interaction.
As a business that strives to meet customer needs our deliveries are seven days a week, including early starts and late finishes. Shift patterns reflect these requirements, but we`ll always ensure appropriate rest and down-time
- Strong communication skills and customer facing skills
- Eager to learn and develop
- Wants to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team
- Takes ownership of an enquiry or issue
- Stays current with trends in the automotive industry
- Track record of customer retention, or growing a customer base
WHAT`S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer a competitive salary with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday), healthcare, pension, bike-to-work, Season Ticket Loan, free breakfast and snacks, fresh fruit, training and development opportunities. All colleagues at Cazoo are eligible for participation in the company`s share issue scheme.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114