Specialist Project Coordinator
Office & Administration
£31000 to £35000 per annum
14-01-2020 05:28 PM
London, The City
Specialist Project Coordinator
£31,000 - £35,000
Our client, based in the heart of the City, is a global risk consultancy Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies. They are currently recruiting for a Specialist Project Coordinator to join their team. This is a fast-paced, role that requires a proactive approach and the ability to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
The Specialist Project Coordinator duties will include;
- Responsible for conducting all operational activities associated to project lifecycle, including project set-up, work in progress and invoicing.
- Responsible for raising invoices and managing the overall invoicing schedule
- Providing support and direction to regional coordinators and project managers.
- Produce all supporting documentation required by the client in line with contractual agreements
- Produce regular reports to facilitate work in progress project management and generate a total project view across multiple offices
- Work with local regional credit controller to review cash collection and outstanding debt
- Build and manage excellent working relationships with regional coordinators and consultants acting as a point of escalation
- Provide KPI reports to the forensics business and operations management team
- Prior administrative experience, ideally in related field.
- Ability to quickly assimilate & understand information and recognise what action is required
- Educated to A Level standard, degree desirable or similar experience.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel; Viso & Sharepoint would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish effective and strong working
- relationships with internal and external contacts
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- An ability to identify problems, understand the complete impact of them and see challenges through to a conclusion
- Accurate with eye for detail
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114