HR Systems Officer
HR & Training
£18 to £19 per hour
14-01-2020 02:05 PM
London, The City
A renowned university with an international presence is looking for an immediately available HR Systems Officer to join their team.
Overall Purpose of the job
The HR Systems Officer supports the Head of HR Operations, Recruitment & Systems and HR Systems Analyst in the delivery of the School`s HR strategy.
The focus of the role is to work closely with the Head of HR Operations, Recruitment and Systems and deliver departmental projects efficiently. The role holder will work to tight deadlines, be competent is using intermediate Microsoft Office applications and have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Providing support to the School`s HR systems and business processes including the HR/payroll system and Stonefish recruitment system. The role holder will contribute to the development and management of HR systems plans using relevant and accurate data.
The role holder will assist in the achievement of organisational goals and objectives by providing support to the Head of HR Operations, Recruitment & Systems, the wider HR teams and ITS teams to ensure compliance with centrally set and managed policies and procedures.
The role holder will perform various coordinating tasks, including risk assessment, maintain process and procedures documentation and provide advice on annual leave calculations to high-quality standards.
- To work proactively with the Head of HR Operations, Recruitment & Systems and HR Systems Analyst to support the HR systems agenda and help translate this into plans to be delivered over an agreed timeframe.
- To understand the design concepts of the HR integrated systems (ie ResourceLink, Stonefish) and how additional modules could support the HR agenda.
- To carry out configuration changes on the HR integrated systems within agreed timescales and quality.
- Ensure new systems and services are fit for purpose, deployed promptly and accurately documented, ensuring operational acceptance is reached in order to support management systems/tools to keep up with changes in legislation, processes and procedures
- Produce and maintain high quality written procedures and user manuals to support the operation, maintenance and training of HR systems, process and procedures. Ensuring they are robust and accurate.
- Responsible for managing a high volume of enquiries regarding Annual Leave calculations, Absences, PDR etc. Liaise with the Head of Operations, Recruitment and Systems in instances of complex enquires, whilst ensuring SLA`s are met and high level of customer service is maintained.
- Support all staff using the HR system and offer knowledge and guidance to all team members, via documentation and knowledge transfer sessions so that team members can confidently use newly implemented systems/processes.
- Prepare, analyse and report regular and accurate employee data, management information and statistics, e.g. headcount, FTE, sickness absence, starters and leavers, PDR completion rate etc. meeting required deadlines. Where evident extract and highlight critical indicators of non-compliance.
Education, Qualifications & Experience required
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Be studying for a CIPD qualification or have equivalent professional experience
- Working with data and spreadsheet manipulation
- Experience of working with an HR/Payroll system preferably ResourceLink.
- Experience of analysing data and providing systems support ideally in an HR support function
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114