HR Advisor - part-time 25 hours
HR & Training
£35000 to £36000 per annum Benefits: benefits
03-12-2019 01:10 PM
London, West End
HR Advisor - Part-time
25 hours per week (10am-3pm Mon-Fri OR 3.5/4 days)
£35,000 - £36,000 (23.5k pro-rata for the 25 hour week)
Financial services firm based in central London, close to Charing Cross/Embankment in lovely offices. Supportive, friendly company of around 40 staff looking for a standalone HR Advisor on a part-time basis (25 hour week).
Part-time, stand-alone HR Adivsor role working for a small to medium sized accountancy firm. They are looking for someone for 25 hours per week, to be ideally worked 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday, however they are flexible to do 3.5 full days or spread over 4 days.
- Provide full HR support to a medium sized office of 40 staff
- Providing information and advice to employees on workplace regulations and employment legislation
- Updating personnel records, contracts and salary information
- Screening CVs and conducting interviews to fill roles across the business
- Advising on any grievance or disciplinary situations
- Coordinate the company training programme
- Liaise directly with all colleagues to answer queries
- Experienced HR - minimum 3 years experience
- Graduate calibre or CIPD qualificiaion/equivalent
- Discreet and reliable with a strong work ethic, able to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our mission: To be the leading Business Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114