Part-time HR Advisor
HR & Training
£33000 to £37000 per annum
03-12-2019 09:30 AM
London, The City
Part-time HR Advisor
£33,000 - £37,000 full time equivalent
10am - 3pm Monday to Friday
City of London
A well established and longstanding Chartered Accountancy firm are seeking a capable and professional HR Advisor to provide the sole HR function for the business. The organisation has been operating for over 100 years and pride themselves on their reputation for a personal and effective approach.
The position will be the stand-alone HR function for the business and as such will be very diverse. The HR Advisor will be expected to:
- Provide full HR support to the business and be the point of contact for all HR and personnel queries
- Manage the staff recruitment process end to end
- Preparing employee offer letters and contracts
- Induction and coordination of new starters and their training
- Manage employee issues in a confidential manner
- Taking full ownership of any ER matters and managing cases appropriately
- Coordinate the training programme and ensure compulsory completions
- Manage probation period procedures and contract extensions
- Endorse and manage staff benefits
- Coordinate and manage annual appraisal schedule
- Experienced HR professional
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CIPD qualifications would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act with tact and diplomacy, exercising discretion and confidentiality where appropriate
- A results driven problem solver able to manage own workload effectively
- Methodical and organised individual with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of employment law and employee relations
£33,000 - £37,000 full time equivalent. The salary will be pro-rata`d for hours worked. Above salary is based on a full time position.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114