HR & Training
£35000 to £40000 per annum
07-11-2019 05:20 PM
London, The City
£ 35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a top law firm sepcialising in providing a high standard of legal advice, based in stunning offices in Holborn.
The HR Officer`s duties will include;
- Build and maintain effective and credible working
- Co-ordinate and attend regular meetings with the leadership team and managers
- Take minutes and note any actions
- Organise Workstation assessments
- Manage/administer claim process
- Prepare and complete leaver letters
- Manage online exit interview process and arrange and conduct face to face exit interviews
- Complete monthly payroll
- Booking speakers and rooms
- Meeting with potential speakers
- Internal advertising
- Previous experience in a HR Officer role in legal or professional services
- Strong MS Office skills in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clear speaking, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service
- Team work ethic
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114