Sales & Marketing
£32000 per annum Benefits: 10% Performance Bonus, Travel
07-11-2019 10:51 AM
Up to £32,000 plus 10% performance bonus
An expedition cruise company, with offices based in Putney, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join the team. This innovative company are passionate about being the world leader in sustainable explorer travels. Established for 125 years, this company is looking to expand and grown in the London Market.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to get involved in the following:
- Executing an effective offline marketing plan to drive sales
- Taking responsibility for the design and preparation of marketing materials
- Prepare, design and coordinate adverts for print
- Design brochures in order to promote the company
- Liaise with media agencies, designers and artworkers
- End to end execution of customer and trade mailings
This role also offers the opportunity to travel with the company.
- Solid experience working as a Marketing Executive in a professional environment
- Must have previous experience and knowledge of using InDesign and Abode suites
- A quick learner with a proactive, can do attitude
- A passion for marketing with the ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Must have previous experience of designing artwork
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114