Coordinator/Administrator - EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Executive PA & Secretarial
£30000 to £42000 per annum Benefits: generous discretionary bonus
06-11-2019 04:14 PM
London, West End
Coordinator/Administrator - GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Location: Central London
A global, executive search company offering their prestigious clients executive search, and management consultancy capabilities, seeks a commercial, pro-active, professional individual for their London Office. This working environment will appeal to those seeking a prestigious, corporate working environment.
You will be working alongside two highly successful Executives within a boutique office environment, close to all transport options.
- Manage a full, often complex diary for the two executives and manage a global diary requirements across differing time zones
- Advanced PowerPoint required for `pitches`
- Co-ordinate internal and external scheduling of meetings and generate associated documentation
- Generate reports from database
- Research/search tasks (will train) for team members
- Confident in communicating with C-suite clients and candidates
- A candidate from a similar role ideal, and with an interest in the global executive search environment
- Could suit a graduate with some related/relevant experience ( but must have ambiton for a career in executive search)
- Proactive and confident demeanour.
- Polished communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced WORD suite, ie PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work to deadline when required
SALARY: to £30k-£42k + very generous performance based / dependant on experience
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114