Estates Team Administrator
Office & Administration
£25000 to £30000 per annum Benefits: benefits
09-10-2019 06:00 PM
Estates Team Administrator
I am looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to use their own initiative when under pressure to work within a dynamic property services firm who represent a large number of high-profile Landlord companies. You will provide full administrative support to the Head of Estates Management, Property Managers and the wider team. You will have experience within estate/property management and be a skilled record keeper with strong attention to detail and excellent Excel skills.
- Manage team diaries - e.g. events, lunches and meeting room schedules
- Assist with day to day reporting and administration - e.g. collating information for external reports, preparing and editing correspondence, preparing presentations and other documents
- Assist with time management including diarising project deadlines, maintaining schedules and following up on these when necessary
- Organising travel itineraries and inspection schedules for different areas of the country
- Attending meetings - minute taking, distribution of notes and follow ups from meetings
- Accurate record management
- Preparing Property Inspection Forms and Property Management Checklists and distributing these to managing agents
- Maintaining relationships between managing agents and client landlords
- Experience within estate management or residential property
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage own time
- Able to deal with pressurised situations, prioritise appropriately and make informed decisions
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114