Office & Administration
£24000 to £28000 per annum
09-10-2019 02:35 PM
London, West End
£24,000 - £28,000
A prestigious and well established Real Estate Investment firm based in Knightsbridge. They have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis. The company look after their staff well, with excellent company benefits, an onsite gym and bi-annual work trips abroad.
The Receptionist`s duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact to all clients and visitors, consistently providing an exceptional front of house service
- Assisting the Team Assistants with any general administrative support required
- Take responsibility for organising mail and deliveries for the office
- General office maintenance and managing accounts with external suppliers
- Ensure meeting rooms are prepared at all times
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist in a professional environment
- Excellent customer service with a `can do` attitude and willing to help
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Well presented, with a calm and professional demeanour
- Must be a strong team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all times
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114