Executive PA & Secretarial
£28000 to £33000 per annum Benefits: benefits
13-08-2019 09:32 AM
London, The City
My client, a market leader within the property industry, have an exciting new opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in their new division - Operational Capital Markets (OCM). The team is divided into Agency and Valuation, consisting of 12 members of staff, the majority based in London. The successful candidate will provide support to one key Director, while also supporting fee earners within the team in a highly organised and effective way. This role requires a confident, organised individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to use their own initiative when under pressure.
- Diary management, including internal and external meetings. When required, booking client lunches/dinners
- Arranging all travel and accommodation for the team
- Assisting the other Team Secretary with events including event prep, mail outs and event coordination on the day
- Managing the team Work in Progress sheet, tracking fees and managing disbursements
- Management of Dynamics data including; creating and closing instructions, raising invoices, updating the Valuation log as well as keeping track of debtors.
- Typing, formatting, collating, printing and binding valuation reports. Collecting supporting evidence for the reports such as Land Registry documents, EPC`s, CQC reports, Promaps, Council Tax and Environmental reports.
- Professional working attitude who is highly motivated, reliable, methodical and able to multi task
- Enthusiasm and commitment to provide exceptional support to the team
- Experience and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Proficient in report formatting in Word and able to collate various documents together using Nitro
- Confident in liaising at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent organisation and prioritising ability
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!