Sales & Marketing
£20000 to £25000 per annum
11-07-2019 04:58 PM
£20,000 - £25,000
South West London
Our client is a successful, global real estate services provider. They are currently looking for a professional and hardworking candidate to join their busy and dynamic team as a Sales Coordinator based in one of their offices in South West London.
The Sales Coordinator`s duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office and answering the telephone, dealing with any queries
- Providing general administrative support to the team
- Assisting with creating brochures, canvass flyers and window cards as well as booking and preparing artwork for local and national advertising
- Providing diary management support for the team
- Maintaining a tidy and presentable office at all times
- Must have previous experience within a similar Sales Coordinator position
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
What`s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, the successful Sales Coordinator will also receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114