Office & Administration
£10 to £12 per hour
24-05-2019 03:54 PM
London, The City
Three shift roles available -
Shift 1: 3pm - 11pm Monday to Friday
Shift 2: 7am - 3pm Sat to Sun
Shift 3: 3pm - 11pm Sat to Sun
Wages: £10 - £12per hour
Contract type: Temp to Perm
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for two concierges for a friendly and progressive company based in North London.
- Greet guests at the front desk and make suggestions for entertainment, dining and other engagements as appropriate.
- Greeting residents, monitoring tenant activity.
- Make reservations at local establishments upon request of the guests.
- Taking in parcels/letters
- Reporting back consistently on items of interest.
- Collecting and removing refuse
- Recording and reporting maintenance contractor visits.
- Checking lifts are always functional.
- Perform basic emergency works (e.g. for leaks in a flat) and escalate to our emergency line
- Making sure the front doors close and lock properly to keep security.
- Show themselves as an authoritative presence on site, calling the police if necessary.
- SIA Licence Required for Evening Shifts.
Experience in Customer Service roles or other Front of House experience.
The confidence to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels.
Strong IT skills - including Microsoft Office packages (Word & Excel).
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and job seekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114