Assistant Customer Support Advisor
£22000 to £25000 per annum
15-05-2019 02:09 PM
London, The City
Customer Support Adviser/Administrator
My client, an established professional body based in the heart of the City, are looking for a Customer Support Adviser/Administrator who has gained office experience in a customer focussed position. The successful candidate will have experience of using a database to log client information and thrive providing 5- customer service over the phone and via email.
To have primary responsibility and manage the administrative function for the team, which would include;
- Ensuring all correspondence (letters/emails) are registered and scanned onto the Database within 24 hours of receipt.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and at times in a hectic environment.
- Processing applications, liaising with Claimants and Members, ensuring correct documentation is received.
- Record details correctly, provide assistance and information when required.
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with properly and within the timeframes as agreed with the Senior Customer Support Manager and/or the Senior Customer Support Adviser.
- Where appropriate approach Members and refer cases to the Legal Department, Destination and Sustainability and/or the relevant Claims Handling Partner.
- Advise customers how they can pursue matters and advise on the options available should a dispute remain unresolved.
- Ensure that records are kept of correspondence with clients and members.
Skills and Experience
- A high standard of literacy and exceptional communication skills.
- Good people skills with an excellent telephone manner with strong empathetic and listening skills.
- Willingness to learn and get involved.
- Patience and calmness under pressure.
- Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Pro-active and confident team player
- Experience in or out of the travel industry of dealing with complaints, would be of an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
OUR MISSION: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114