Office & Administration
£20000 to £23000 per annum Benefits: Bonus - NO CAP
15-05-2019 12:20 PM
City of London
Morgan Spencer is a boutique Recruitment Consultancy of 30 staff based in the City of London. We are a fun, friendly and extremely welcoming company where everyone supports each other. The environment is buzzy and we laugh a lot, although we also work extremely hard as well!
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Morgan Spencer is recruiting for a Recruitment Assistant to join an established team of three. Your role will be varied, interesting and fast-paced - no two days are the same! Supporting the Managing Consultant, you will be responsible for administrative tasks for the team as well as getting involved in sales to our active client base. There is a lot of development potential in this role and if you want to move into a Recruitment Consultant role we will fully support your career.
- Interviewing candidates
- Helping shortlist and fill temporary bookings on a daily basis
- Advertise and search for candidates
- Manage the timesheets on a weekly basis
- Liaising with our active client base checking in with them and supporting their administration needs
- Speculatively calling clients to let them know of candidates and the service that we offer
- Formatting CVs and updating reports using Excel
- Attending meetings with the Managing Consultant
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
To apply for this role you must have administration experience. You will have advanced Word skills and excellent English written skills - strong spelling and grammar skills are a must! You will be able to multi-task and be looking to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills
Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.