Office & Administration
£22000 to £24000 per annum
14-03-2019 04:48 PM
London, The City
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent
Start date: 25th of March, 2019.
We need you to provide the companies members with excellent membership support and services through the support, general administration and overall operation of the companies processes and procedures.
Your key responsibilities:
- Day to day management of all logistical requirements for events
- Coordinating communications with speakers
- Collating delegate packs and presentations, producing name badges and any additional supporting materials required onsite.
- Managing the marketing and advertising of each event using the database, website and the selected email marketing tool
- Managing the registration process and answering delegate queries
- Supplier management - this includes venues, AV, catering and other support if needed
- Post-event reporting, including feedback, attendee lists, event recordings and budgeting
- Onsite support at events
You will be working within the Membership Team and required to assist them with general queries surrounding the membership including:
- Membership categories and applications for the company`s membership
- Membership subscription payments
- Online service support
Previous Events Membership experience is desirable.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114