Office & Administration
£23000 to £25000 per annum
11-02-2019 11:56 AM
London, The City
6-9 month FTC
£23,000 - £25,000
Our client is a world leading specialist bank and asset manager based in the heart of the City. They are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join the team on a 6-9 month fixed term contract.
The Receptionist`s duties will include:
- Booking all meeting rooms and studio space, accommodating all booking requests within reason
- Re-organise bookings and ensure clear communication to bookers
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with the organising of events, escorting guests, setting up and ensuring everything is prepared in advance
- Confirming all bookings on a daily basis
- Provide assistance with covering switchboard and the helpdesk as and when required
- Must have previous experience working within a similar Receptionist position within a professional company
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi task and complete tasks to a high standard
- Proactive and can do attitude, ability to work unsupervised
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114