HR & Training
£25000 to £27000 per annum
08-02-2019 02:18 PM
London, The City
I am looking for an HR Administrator to work within a progressive team for one of the Global Leaders in the Publishing World.
- Manage the starters, leavers, and staff changes processes, drafting contracts, employee letters, and other employee related administration
- Conduct weekly inductions for all new starters - support managers with the onboarding of new employees
- Update and maintain accurate records, databases and systems for HR and payroll
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Assist in administering salary reviews, bonus schemes and act as the main point of contact for employee benefits
- Act as the first point of contact for all employee queries relating to policies and procedures, such as parental or maternity leave
- Maintain and update accurate monthly organisational charts and HR intranet sites
- General office management, including handling post, ordering stationery, updating book displays, etc.
- Manage work experience programme, handling applications, making placements and ensuring correct paperwork and processes are administered
- Advise employees on total compensation including holidays, healthcare, pension and the flexible benefits programme
- Assist and support the People team in ongoing activities and projects as and when required
- Previous HR Experience
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Strong PC skills, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective team member
- A genuine interest in HR and business
- A keen eye for detail is essential
- Professional approach to work
- A helpful and willing attitude - outstanding customer service
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114