Executive PA & Secretarial
£25000 to £27000 per annum
08-02-2019 02:06 PM
London, West End
£25,000 - £27,000
Our client is an international university study abroad program with offices based in the West End. They are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Team Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Team Assistant`s duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Manager including assisting with accounts receivable, accounts and payable and general ledger
- Raise invoices, reconciliations and process expenses
- Support the Director and Trustees with administrative duties including booking meetings, organising travel and attending meetings and taking minutes
- Assist the facilities team in preparing reports and documents
- Plan and book business travel as well as preparing itineraries
- Coordinate events including conferences, visits etc.
- Must have previous experience working as a Team Assistant within a similar environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player as well as able to work on own initiative
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114