Office & Administration
£25000 to £30000 per annum
10-01-2019 04:41 PM
London, The City
£25,000 - £30,000
A global reinsurance firm with amazing offices based in the heart of the City are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Administrator to join the firm on a permanent basis.
The Team Administrator`s duties will include:
- Provide general administrative support including assisting with projects, minute taking and filing
- Assist with preparing presentations for the team
- Manage the meeting rooms including booking, meeting and greeting and ensuring the rooms are presentable
- Provide support with covering the Receptionist when required
- Record office expenditure including processing expenses
- Must have previous experience working as a Team Administrator in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Possess a can do and collaborative attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What`s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, the successful Team Administrator will also receive:
- Pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114