Executive Assistant/Business Executive- PART TIME 3 DAYS
Executive PA & Secretarial
£45000 to £50000 per annum
10-01-2019 04:28 PM
London, The City
£45K-£50K Pro Rata
Part-time - 3 Days
My Client an established Professional Services based in the heart of the City are looking for an established EA/Business Executive to support the founder of the company. Must have exposure to working with high net-worth clients and project management. This is fantastic opportunity for a EA looking to work three days a week.
- Arranging, preparing agendas/supporting papers for Board, Executive and other committee meetings (e. Professional Practice Committee, International Committee).
- Attending the Executive and Board meetings to take concise and accurate Minutes.
- Working with the Senior Partner and senior stakeholders to produce updates to the Firm`s progress against its objectives.
- Arranging and providing administrative support for Partners` Meetings including preparation of supporting papers, recording proxy votes and attending to take votes and minutes.
- Serving as a central point of contact for queries about Partnership affairs. Dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information, particularly regarding Partners, their development and earnings, in a discreet manner.
- Prepare and attend client meetings with the Senior Partners/Founder
- Accurate and efficient diary management including; organisation of internal and external meetings, conferences, client lunches and social events
- A proactive approach to building relationships with clients and their secretaries on a professional basis, ensuring confidentially at all times
- Assisting with Business development and Marketing initiatives for the business.
- Assisting with social functions for clients and staff.
- Must have proven experience working in a Legal/Financial/Professional company
- Willingness to adapt as the Management function evolves.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
- Good speech and personal presentation; excellent communication skills at all levels; confident with a practical/common sense approach and a mature attitude towards work.
- The workload is often unpredictable with tight deadlines. Prioritisation and organisational skills are essential as well as a proactive approach to work and use of initiative.
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels, including the highest in the Partnership in relation to highly confidential matters.
- Determination, discretion and tact as well as a strong sense of personal pride and responsibility for delivering a first class service.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114