HR & Training
£22000 to £25000 per annum
09-01-2019 02:55 PM
London, West End
£22,000 - £25,000
An award winning, top 60 UK law firm with offices based in the West End are currently looking to recruit a confident, organised HR Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
The HR Administrator`s duties will include:
- Coordinating the new starter and leaver process including preparing letters and updating the HR system
- Providing administrative support for the annual salary review process
- Updating and maintaining accurate training records
- Deal with queries from employees and members of the firm
- Act as a systems administrator and be a main point of contact for the HR system
- Organising new starter training, sending out invites and collating responses
- Must have previous experience working as an HR Administrator or strong Administrative experience with a keen interest in progressing with a career in HR
- Excellent organisational skills, able to proactively manage own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114