Content Exec - Entertainment Co - Docklands
Sales & Marketing
£25000 per annum
09-01-2019 11:08 AM
Content Executive- Global Entertainment Company
Our client, a world renowned Entertainment and Media company based in the Docklands, are looking for an creative Content Executive. You need to be degree educated and have a minimum of one years experience within a similar role and be able to provide examples. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known leading company who offer longevity and progression.
- To grow online communities of key audience groups across multiple digital and social media platforms
- Plan and develop year-round social media campaigns including this B2B social media calendar
- Google Analytics
- Support the Marketing Managers with the quarterly newsletters and email marketing initiatives
- Complete research projects on specific topics
- Create engaging stories from employee engagement events/creative campaigns as part of the web content plan
- Produce new web content and write it in an interesting and appealing manner.
- Support the B2B brand campaign role outs
- Excellent writing skills, with journalistic experience of writing online news and features to a brief and deadlines
- Education - Graduate
- 1-2 Years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of popular culture and current affairs
- Basic HTML skills
- Able to think creatively and consistently about producing content in new and interesting ways
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114