HR & Training
£25000 to £27000 per annum
04-01-2019 10:00 AM
London, West End
£25,000 - £27,000
Our client is an award winning, top 100 UK law firm with offices based in the West End. They are looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join the Human Resources team on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment Administrator`s duties will include:
- Assist in the end to end recruitment cycle for the business
- Develop the firm`s talent attraction through social media and delivering recruitment campaigns
- Be proactively involved with the selection process including screening CV`s and be involved with the interview process
- Manage the PSL and monitoring the performance of suppliers
- Identify needs for positions and manage the process through to on boarding
- Must have previous experience working as a Recruitment Administrator in a professional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Some travel may be required across the various offices
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage own workload
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114