Legal EA to Senior Partner Part Time
Legal & Compliance
£40000 to £45000 per annum
31-12-2018 10:20 AM
London, The City
EA to Senior Partner
Part Time 3 days
£40 Pro Rata
My client an established Commercial Legal firm based in the heart of the City are looking for an experienced EA to Support a Senior Partner at the Firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a Part Time position to work for a high net worth individual. Must have experience with supporting at board level. This is a true EA role with business projects and events etc.
The working days will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Arranging, preparing agendas/supporting papers for Board, Executive and other committee meetings.
- Attending the Executive and Board meetings to take concise and accurate Minutes.
- Working with the Senior Partner and senior stakeholders to produce updates to the Firm`s progress against its objectives.
- Facilitating and managing ad hoc projects.
- Serving as a central point of contact for queries about Partnership affairs.
- Dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information, particularly regarding Partners, their development and earnings, in a discreet manner.
- Accurate and efficient diary management including; organisation of internal and external meetings, conferences, client lunches and social events
- A proactive approach to building relationships with clients and their secretaries on a professional basis, ensuring confidentially at all times
- Assisting with BD and Marketing initiatives for the business.
- Assisting with social functions for clients and staff.
- Willingness to adapt as the Management function evolves.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
- Good speech and personal presentation; excellent communication skills at all levels; confident with a practical/common sense approach and a mature attitude towards work.
- The workload is often unpredictable with tight deadlines. Prioritisation and organisational skills are essential as well as a proactive approach to work and use of initiative.
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels, including the highest in the Partnership in relation to highly confidential matters.
- Determination, discretion and tact as well as a strong sense of personal pride and responsibility for delivering a first class service.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114