Legal & Compliance
£21000 to £24000 per annum
31-12-2018 10:12 AM
London, West End
The West End
My client a leading regulatory body based in the West End, are looking for an Adjudicator who is a Legal Graduate and has gained 6 months Legal work experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is looking for a career in the consumer law sector within a company who offer excellent benefits, bonus and career progression.
- Provide excellent customer service through the effective management of an assigned caseload and clear and professional communication while delivering against the set case volume targets.
- Conduct proportionate investigations into disputes in order to make informed, impartial decisions based on the Codes of Practice, relevant legislation and industry practice.
- Meet individual and team KPIs while managing the case volumes to required timescales
- Support the team in continuous improvement of processes, knowledge and decision-making
- Monitor and report on trends and issues arising from complaints
- Ensure capture and accurate logging of all the relevant data.
- Provide regular case studies for reporting and publication purposes
- Manage complex cases, first tier complaints and social media escalations
- Author training content and knowledge articles to support team development
- Keep abreast of current legislation through internal know-how sessions and personal learning
- Support continuous business development and operational efficiency
- Assist with other associated tasks and projects where required
- Carry out other tasks set by Team Leader/manager.
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Experience of working in a high-paced environment & communicating clearly at all levels
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Proven legal skills, with solid knowledge of current consumer and contract law
- Ability to deal with vulnerable customers, being empathetic and able to adapt communication skills to the customer`s specific needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of alternative dispute resolution provision in a similar role
- Experience of using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114