Legal Case Investigator
Legal & Compliance
£24000 per annum Benefits: Great Bens and Bonus
31-12-2018 10:11 AM
London, West End
Legal Case Investigator x2
My client, a leading regulatory body based in the West End, are looking for two Legal Case Investigators who are Legal Graduates and looking to kick start their career within the legal field. The successful candidates will be willing to learn, a true team player and have a flexible approach. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within an organisation that offers excellent benefits, bonus and career progression.
- Using your legal knowledge, reassess if the cases fall under the client remit.
- Gather evidence and data to help resolve disputes between accredited businesses and consumers and prepare cases for adjudicator`s decision making
- Ensure the cases with full information and all evidence gathered reaches adjudicator within the required timeframe.
- Deal with accredited business/consumer telephone and email enquiries regarding their cases.
- Ensure delivery of consistent and accurate information to the consumers and accredited businesses
- Deliver against set individual/team KPIs and targets while managing the caseload in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate capture and logging of all the relevant data
- Ensure that discrepancies in the accredited business` actions and any repeated breaches of the Codes of Practice are being flagged appropriately.
- Enforce compliance sanctions as required to ensure information and evidence is received in a timely manner
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Experience of working in a high-paced environment & communicating clearly at all levels
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Must possess a law degree
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to deal with vulnerable customers, being empathetic and able to adapt communication skills to the customer`s specific needs.
- Experience of alternative dispute resolution provision in a similar role
- Proven legal skills, with solid knowledge of current consumer and contract law
- Experience of using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114