£25000 to £28000 per annum
24-12-2018 10:03 AM
London, The City
Our client, an established Property Development company based in the heart of the City, are looking for an Property Coordinator who has experience of upselling and building lasting relationships (both face to face and over the phone) with Residents. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and sociable company who offer personal/career development.
The Job Role
- Be the first point of contact
- Deal with queries as and when and in accordance with company policy.
- Engaging with residents.
- Keep a detailed record of incidents during a shift
- Assisting residents who have lost keys/entry fobs.
- Ensure visitors are signed in and out of the site where applicable.
- Assisting in arranging and conducting sales viewings for prospective residents and help to manage the student renewal and expansion process.
- Assisting Student Experience events and administration.
- Being proactive and informing the management team of any problems and situations arising.
- Ensuring customer expectations and satisfaction is achieved in line with the National Code of Standards and procedures.
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Provide front desk and telephone support.
- Provide general administrative support to the management team including filing, photocopying, monitoring posters/notices, receiving and distributing post to residents.
- Maintain records of students and occupancy lists.
- Assisting with debt reminders and collection in line with organisation procedures.
- Receiving payment and issuing receipts.
- Use of internal finance package, Kinetic Solutions, to input financial information and to extract important financial information.
- Ensure billing is completed in line with company procedures.
- Previous administrative/client services experience in a similar customer facing property environment.
- Prior business development/sales experience; facilities management and/or financial knowledge, credit and cost control would be an advantage.
- Proactive and strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, plan and organise.
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- A good understanding of business coupled with a professional attitude.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Self-motivated. Professional. Resilient. Adaptable
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Autonomous approach to loan working
- Competent usage of Microsoft Packages including: Word, Excel and Outlook.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114