Office & Administration
£10 to £12 per hour
07-12-2018 11:45 AM
London, West End
£10 - £12 per hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension scheme
THE COMPANY: Our client, a property company, are based in prestigious offices and are looking for a real personality to help run their reception desk from Tuesdays to Thursdays.
- Meet and greet clients and guests, set up conference rooms and clean up
- Liaise regularly with the main New York office regarding various issues
- Manage calendars including meeting coordination and travel
- Maintain database of invoices and suppliers
- Communicate with local vendors and maintain relationships
- Phone coverage duties and fielding calls appropriately
- Coordinate courier pickups and deliveries, mail processing
- General office duties such as ordering stationery and restocking the kitchen
- Maintain office filing system
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work Tuesday to Thursday
- Ability to prioritise
- Great personality with a team effort mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
OUR MISSION: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.