£30000 per annum
07-12-2018 11:29 AM
London, The City
CITY OF LONDON
Our client is hiring a house butlet to provide day-to-day support in cleaning and maintaining the company hall whilst also supporting meetings and the delivery of events. Providing excellent customer service to all members and guests.
- Cleaning, preparing and setting tables for events.
- Preparing all cutlery, plates and equipment for the company functions.
- Serving food and wines at table. (Butler, Silver service, buffet, plated)
- Supporting the events closely and providing feedback to the hall manager- also reporting any hall damages.
- Delivering events, assisting in team briefings to ensure all members of the team are aware of event plans and expectations.
- Serving tea and coffee for meetings and other functions.
- Ensuring a good flow of communication between Halls, Kitchen and Events team to deliver events to a high standard.
- Providing assistance with AV equipment for events and setting up AV where required.
- Valeting of Master and Clerks clothes, under the direction of the Hall Manager.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Security procedures.
- Butler experience and with ideally venue management experience.
- Flexible approach with ``can do`` attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations.
- Hospitable and passionate about delivering a 5-star service and creating an excellent experience for guests.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114