PA - Architects
Executive PA & Secretarial
£30000 to £35000 per annum
07-12-2018 10:26 AM
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client are seeking a Personal Assistant to join their Architect firm in Chelsea Harbour.
- Supporting 1 Senior Director and team when required.
- Diary Management, organising travel Arrangements and arranging meetings.
- Typing all correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, schedules, audio typing as required.
- Issuing information, drawings, schedules, specifications, sketches.
- Controlling Project Directory and processing expenses.
- Working along side the admin team and covering reception when required.
- A minimum of 2 years` experience in an Architects firm.
- Experience of working as a PA to a Director.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to learn new systems.
- Able to travel to Chelsea Harbour.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114