Media PA - FTC
Executive PA & Secretarial
£40000 to £42000 per annum Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Bonus and Flexi Time
06-12-2018 04:18 PM
London, West End
Media PA - 12 month fixed term contract
My client, a leading Media company based in the heart of the West End, are looking for a Personal Assistant to support their CEO. This role requires an experienced PA who has come from a media background and has knowlegde of booking international travel, diary management across multiple timezones and event coordination. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company on a fixed term basis.
- Full Diary Management for the CEO.
- Extensive travel arrangements and visa management.
- Arrange, coordinate and be on the ground at international meetings and events (international travel required).
- Prepare itineraries where relevant.
- Compile documents and agendas for meetings.
- Schedule conference calls.
- Monitor, screen and respond to incoming communications.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations and other documents.
- Process expense reports and credit card reconciliation.
- Process and record P&L`s from all international offices.
- Involvement in various projects and ad hoc duties as required.
- Ad hoc support to the UK team.
- Proven experience supporting multiple senior members in a fast paced, diverse and global environment.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs using initiative.
- A proactive planner.
- Confident when working with strong personalities.
- An effective communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Utmost discretion when dealing with confidential information and interacting with Senior Management, Executive Assistants and global colleagues.
- Key team player and ability to build relationships across multiple business units.
- Approachable, organised with a ``can do`` attitude.
- Competent with the use of Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills are essential.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114