Office Coordinator x 3
Office & Administration
£24000 to £28000 per annum
12-09-2018 12:57 PM
London, The City
£24,000 - £28,000
City of London
A well established global bank are looking to recruit a hardworking and flexible Coordinator to take responsibility for the day to day running of a floor of the building. They have recently moved in to new offices with state of the art facilities and excellent employees perks. They are looking for someone that will take pride in their work and uphold the high standards of their new workspace. There are up to 3 vacancies available for different floors.
- Monitor and maintain the daily smooth running of the floor
- Ensure areas are tidy and presentable at all times
- Controlling stationery levels and print / paper stock
- Monitor inbox ensuring email queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Daily floor walk around checks to be completed to ensure everything is in working order and the floor is well presented
- Monitor refreshment stock levels and ensure timely restocking
- Logging and reporting any helpdesk calls
- Monitoring on floor meeting rooms and meeting spaces
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information on lockers and desk areas
- Supporting the Reception team with projects and initiatives
- Coordinate effectively with internal departments and other offices. Including, security, catering, facilities, cleaners, maintenance, suppliers and PA`s.
- Proven experience of office management or coordination within a corporate organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and takes great pride in their work
- Approachable and willing to help team members with a range of queries
- Can do attitude and flexible approach
- Effective team player with the ability to communicate across departments
- Proactive and uses their initiative to take action before being asked to
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Problem solver who can think outside the box to resolve issues
- Have a client / customer focused outlook and will ensure all visiors and staff have a positive experience
- Computer literate and competent user of Microsoft Office and helpdesk systems, able to support with AV equipment and minor IT issues
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114