Office & Administration
£20000 to £24000 per annum
09-08-2018 05:56 PM
London, West End
£20,000 - £24,000
Our client is a global real estate services provider. They are currently looking for a professional and hardworking candidate to join their busy and dynamic team as a Receptionist in their residential Mayfair office.
The Receptionist`s duties will include:
- Providing an excellent first impression to clients, meeting and greeting visitors and introducing them to the relevant staff member
- Provide efficient administrative support service to the Sales and Lettings Team
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and direct calls or take an accurate message
- Ordering stationery, monitoring and managing supplies
- General office administration including filing, updating brochure displays, post, brochure mail outs and maintaining a tidy reception area.
- Managing meeting room bookings and requirements requested
- Manage and book all keys for both sales and lettings properties
- Processing general office invoices
- Previous Receptionist/Office Assistant experience gained within a similar professional environment
- Must be professional, presentable and polite
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Reliable, dependable and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Must be a team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Confident with a mature and professional telephone manner
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114