Junior Legal PA
Legal & Compliance
£25000 per annum Benefits: bonus + benefits
11-07-2018 05:15 PM
London, The City
Junior Legal PA
Our client who is an international law firm based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Junior Legal PA, to provide support to a busy team. Fantastic opportunity for someone with 6 months+ experience within a legal firm.
- General `PA duties` including: accurate message taking; monitoring emails; file management; audio/copy typing, marking up and formatting documents, archiving and filing
- Diary management.
- Setting up internal and external meetings, lunches and conference calls.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Assisting others in the department,
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials
- Previous legal experience and/or a CiLEX or ILex qualification
- A `can do` attitude, willingness to learn and expand knowledge and skills within the role, approachability, flexibility as to hours and the role itself, a practical/common sense approach
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent phone manner
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114