Executive PA & Secretarial
£30000 to £35000 per annum
11-07-2018 03:37 PM
London, The City
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a successful, international insurance firm based in the heart of the City. They provide management, consulting and other services to the global insurance industry. They are looking to recruit a PA to join the team and provide secretarial support to the Group Business Manager.
The PA`s duties will include:
- Provide assistance with the preparation of documents, reports and presentations
- Undertake extensive diary management, scheduling meetings and dealing with any clashes
- Producing agendas and materials for meetings, taking minutes when required
- Organise travel arrangements when required
- Maintain/utilise electronic information storage and retrieval systems
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Must have previous experience within a similar Personal Assistant position in a professional company
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must possess a strong level of integrity with the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Be dependable, reliable and flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
What`s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, the PA will also receive:
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Private medical insurance
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114