Area Assistant Manager - Bureau De Change
Office & Administration
£25000 per annum Benefits: + £4k Bonus and Benefits
13-06-2018 03:00 PM
Area Assistant Manager
My client, an established Financial Services company with a Bureau De Change division, are looking for an Area Assistant Manager to support an Area Manager with circa 15 stores with responsibility for driving sales and ensuring exemplary customer service is delivered at all times. The successful candidate will have gained a minimum of one years experience within a Bureau De Change.
- Ensuring the various Bureau teams achieve and exceed sales targets and objectives through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- To complete regular store visits across the region, completing store audits to ensure stores are fully compliant in all areas including but not limited to Compliance; Security; and Health and Safety.
- Develop new business relationships to increase customer footfall and income to the stores and represent the business at necessary meetings.
- Take responsibility for local relationship management with suppliers, landlords, shopping centre management and business partners as required
- Coordinate rotas and holiday planners, ensuring staffing levels reflect customer needs.
- Overseeing all absence in the area including holiday and sickness, ensuring it is reported appropriately and stores remain fully functional during trading hours
- Complete thorough investigations on a timely basis as and when required, writing factual reports to document findings and drawing informed conclusions and recommendations.
- An infectious desire to deliver first class customer service coupled with the ability to coach and support others to achieve and maintain this.
- Endless enthusiasm for Retail and to be willing to work in a sales orientated environment.
- Excellent communication skills and to be confident interacting with all internal and external customers.
- A proven track record as an effective leader with the ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a team.
- To be a flexible team player with a can do attitude.
- Numerate with good business acumen and an eye for detail.
- Flexibility to work extra days/hours to cover holiday absence is advantageous as is a second language.
- Must be able to travel regularly (up to 5 days per week) between locations including Ireland so a passport is essential.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114