Administrator - Investment
Finance & Accounting
£25000 per annum
16-05-2018 11:39 AM
London, The City
ADMINISTRATOR - TRANSFER AGENCY
Investment management firm based in the City.
Working for an established, high-performing investment management firm, within a fun, sociable but hardworkig team, your role will be to administer shares ownership, and any changes to their funds/investments.
Duties will include:
- Updating databases, entering and updating client data ensuring accurate information
- Providing general support within the team
- Administration of shares ownership, updating certification of ownership
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering procedures and best practice
- Working knowledge of client on-boarding and account amendment processes
- Processing client instructions, new clients and changes to accounts
- Ensuring regulatory procedures are adhered to
If you have previously worked in a busy data processing team, within a target driven financial setting, with experience in setting up accounts, and knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering regulations, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for someone with knowledge of best practice, strong attention to detail, a mature work ethic and flexible nature.
If you are a team player, with a positive and proactive outlook, and looking for a busy contract role within a great company, please apply ASAP.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114