Front Of House Coordinator for a Fun & Vibrant Company
Office & Administration
£10 to £12 per hour
16-04-2018 02:39 PM
Job Title: Front of House Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Operations
They will provide support to the Director of Operations with the day-to-day running of the Company. The Front of House Coordinator provides a high-level of customer service on the front desk whilst maintaining the smooth and efficient running of a busy reception area.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Taking a proactive approach to visitor management, building relationships with our clients and other on-site contractors, vendors and prospective students.
- Delivering a first-class reception service to staff and visitors while maintaining high standards.
- Answering a high volume of calls and in-person queries, maintaining a rapid response and distributing messages.
- Developing, implementing, and improving administrative processes, such as supplier management and filing systems.
- Dealing with external/internal room booking requests, including room set up arrangements and caterings.
- Assisting the Director of Operations with maintaining policies and procedures as they relate to facilities management, such as: Health & Safety, Emergency Response, and Staff On-boarding.
- Logging accident details to the Accident Log book as necessary.
- Maintaining office and facilities` key records in the Key Log book.
- Opening the building and completing daily building checks.
- Providing general administrative support to Company staff, as needed.
- Typing and collating various documents and electronic information.
- Assisting Events teams with the coordination of company events.
- Providing information on general public transport options, tours, local hotels and restaurants and events in London in general.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.