Receptionist with excellent customer service skills
Office & Administration
£11 to £13 per hour
16-04-2018 01:48 PM
An excellent role has become available within a growing management consultancy. Their beautiful offices are located in the City with amazing views and an friendly culture. This role can start immediately!
You will be working in a varied role as a as a receptionist / administrator. You will be expected to provide an excellent service both face to face and over the phone as well as a number of administrative tasks in the office.
- Opening and closing Reception at the beginning and end of every day
- Sorting and distributing incoming post, frank and make ready for collection all outgoing post.
- Ensure that all office equipment, including photocopiers, franking machine and letter folder are maintained in working order.
- Answering and re-routing telephone calls;
- Handle any ``overflow`` of credit control or service team calls, taking messages or generating copy invoices where necessary.
- Update member records in the CRM systems as required.
- Meeting and greeting visitors ensuring that they are directed to appropriate meeting room.
- Ensuring that all meeting are serviced according to requirements including the provision of lunches, refreshments and any equipment
- Ensuring that the appropriate levels of stock for stationery and kitchen supplies are maintained at all times.
- Liaising with the various suppliers to ensure that a high standard and competitive pricing is maintained
- Compile and dispatch information and new member packs as required
- Provide binding and laminating service as and when requested
- To carry out other duties as agreed with the CFO.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has excellent communication skills, has a can do attitude, friendly, well presented and able to work autonomously.
- Similar experience in a similar role
- Able to multi-task and to prioritise workload.
- Exceptional telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!