Data Protection Consultant
Legal & Compliance
£35000 to £55000 per annum
14-11-2017 06:17 PM
London, The City
Data Protection Consultant
£35,000 - £55,000
A well established Energy Consultancy based in the heart of the City are looking for a bright and hardworking individual to join their team. They have recently undertaken a period of expansion and continue to go from strength to strength. The company look after their staff well with a range on incentives and benefits.
- Providing consultancy support in preparing clients for implementation of regulations
- Supporting a variety of sectors including retail, automotive, energy and finance sector in relation to the implementation of regulations
- Preparation of guidance and training and awareness programmes
- Advise on a wide range of privacy and data protection compliance issues
- Reviewing of data processor contracts
- Supporting and partnering with the business development team in the development of sales proposals
- Assisting with 3rd party data processor outsourcing arrangements and audits
- Tender and proposal preparation and development
- Previous experience within a similar role and experience of business transformation and change
- Must have strong knowledge of or an interest in Data Protection
- Solid technical knowledge of data processing and IT security arrangements
- Previous experience of business transformation and change
- Ability to analyse legal and commercial issues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114