Office & Administration
£11 to £12 per hour
14-11-2017 04:49 PM
London, The City
Our client is one of the top Investement banks based in the City. They are looking for a Team Administrator to work with one of their largest teams. The ideal candidate will be articulate, switched on and eager to assist, whilst maintaining a busy workload.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited too;
- To assist the Senior Administration Manager to provide administrative support. To ensure that all work undertaken is produced within agreed timescales, escalating to the Senior Administration Manager where necessary.
- To take a proactive approach in the management of partner and director level work, working with them in order to ensure they are supported at all times.
- To produce accounts and management reports, which include financial statements, in a timely manner, within agreed timescales, escalating to the Senior Manager where necessary.
- To circulate Team Managers with monthly lists of clients year ends for producing the bank letters each month.
- To proactively manage Partner and Director diaries and whereabouts.
- To comply with all the firm`s policies and procedures, for example, timely submission of time sheets, understanding of health and safety procedures.
- To carry out such other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- To work as part of a team, assisting Partners, Directors and Managers and other members of the team.
- To take an interest in the affairs of, and get to know the clients, so that you are aware of current work being dealt with by the Partners, Directors and Managers.
- To liaise with staff and clients (as required), and aim to further good relations and promote the firm`s image and services at all times.
- Must be unflappable and be able to deal with difficult personalities and requests
- Being able to prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative
- Experience working with a team, diary management and other administration tasks, ideally gained within large professional organisations
- Immaculate attention to detail
- At least 2 years in Administration
- A-C GCSE education
- Advanced Office packages knowledge
- Extremely punctual with an excellent attendance record
- Team player attitude who will offer to help without being asked
- Presentable with a friendly personality and someone who is able to adapt to changes quickly
- Reliable, proactive and someone who is able to take instructions well
- Must be flexible to cover team absences as required
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114