Team PA - High End Property
£36,000 - £38,000
PROPERTY/CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
Our client, a globally recognised high end Property company based in the heart of the City are looking for a polished, well presented and proactive Team PA who has experience supporting at multiple people. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company.
- Provide secretarial support to the Divisional Director, Commercial Director and senior team members;
- Manage the Divisional Director and Divisional Commercial Director’s diaries in a proactive manner, allowing flexibility for priority meetings.
- Organise internal and external meetings, booking internal and external meeting rooms, facilities, video conferencing and catering as required.
- Attend the Division’s SLT meetings and take minutes, if required.
- Create annual meeting and reporting schedules in line with the wider business schedules.
- Schedule Performance Development Review meetings (PDRs) for Director’s direct reports and assist in the coordination of all others to ensure these are completed within given timescales.
- Organise monthly Visual Performance Monitor (VPM) meetings and collate associated reports in line with business reporting timetable.
- Collate and upload monthly reporting documents in line with reporting dates.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use, implement ISG brand into all documents produced.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the divisional Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and for site staff (once approved) in line with our expense policy, through approved companies.
- Manage and maintain staff trackers and email distribution lists to ensure they are always up to date.
- Maintain awareness of new starters and leavers and update relevant records and distribution groups, ensuring IT equipment and an introduction itinerary is in place on their first day.
- Oversee the completion of mandatory training to ensure compliance throughout the division.
- Support and assist in the reporting of absences to HR.
- First point of contact for IT issues for the divisional team and for projects in the absence of support staff
- Advanced working knowledge of, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and intermediate level of Excel.
- Experience of working within an O365 environment to coordinate sharing and saving files on SharePoint and OneDrive would be advantageous.
- Ideal candidate would have a good working knowledge of Apple iPad, Adobe X and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with using social media platforms
- Ability and willingness to take on increased responsibility to support business needs
- Ability to remain resilient, calm and measured and when dealing with conflicting priorities
- Excellent planning, organisational and time planning skills
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Excellent command of English language both written and verbal.
- Excellent spelling and grammar is essential
- Efficient use of visual equipment, including video conferencing, telephone conferencing
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114