£25,000 - £26,500
Shift Basis - 10am-6.30pm and 11am-7.30pm
Our client, is a rapidly growing and award winning court reporting and legal technology business. They offer world-leading technology services to legal firms in the UK and globally. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Legal Coordinator to join the team.
Key duties can include:
- Completing amendments to transcripts, including errata returns, in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaising closely with the Case Management, Projects and Technical Delivery teams
- Daily IT communication flight checks with equipment in the hearing room
- Management of audio recordings and chopping the same where appropriate for electronic synchronisation with transcripts
- Maintaining quality processes and regular and accurate recording of control information
- Production of High Court judgments and rulings;
- Bright and engaging, with a willingness to learn and use initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable liaising with individuals at varying levels of seniority
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player with a flexible attitude to meet the changing needs of the business and our clients.
- Proven track record in an administrative, client facing or professional services role
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114