Audio Analyst 12 month FTC
Legal & Compliance
£24000 per annum
31-07-2020 09:01 AM
Please only apply if you have Court Knowledge.
Our client are the leaders in their field and are lookng to to expand their ever growing team. They offer the highest quality of services for courtroom transcription from audio recordings.
Working as part of a team, the Digital Transcription Audio Analyst is responsible for daily set-up of audio equipment on-site at the Royal Court of Justice and Central Family Court, together with managing the verification of audio recordings received from the court.
- Daily delivery, installation, operation and retrieval of our clients specialist recording equipment to/from the Court or other organisation.
- Liaising with the court in relation to requests for the audio recording of the relevant court hearing.
- Collection and management of the audio recording from the court.
- Checking content and quality of audio recording for the purpose of identifying the correct audio timings and range.
- Ad hoc attendance at court to log hearing times.
- Dealing with relevant correspondence received through email, post or telephone.
- Updating the database with relevant information.
- Good communcation skills, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work within and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Have to pass a security check
- Knowledge of the legal industry and the court process
- An interest in audio and technology is desirable but not essential
Hours - 09:00 to 17:30 (Hours may change as can be dicated by the courts)
Our client offers a wide range of benefits;
- Contributory pension plan and free financial health advice.
- Employee loyalty share scheme.
- Season ticket loans.
- Perkbox scheme.
- 26 days annual holidays and flexible working.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity and an active CSR team raising money towards the company charity.
- Regular Company social events